1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often do you play?

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Nightmare May, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    How often do you go out to play GO? Do you go out daily, once a week or you can find Pokémon at home?

I usually play the game when I go out but sometime I turn it on when I'm at home to catch Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat... and sometimes I'm lucky to find Eevee or other Pokémon :yesyes:
  2. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I usually play when I must go out for another reason, until now I've never went out just to play Pokémon Go.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
  4. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... even I play less since the release... and that's because I can't find a lot of PokéStops and Gyms... plus if I know that I can't find Pokémon in some areas I won't launch the game to save my battery :yeahyeah:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, what makes more desmotivated with Pokémon GO, is its "bugs".
    I know that the developers are working hard to improve the game, but still being frustrating to play GO sometimes.

I mean, sometimes you discover that you walked for awhile but the game didn't registered your route (so you can't hatch your eggs), sometimes you find a cool Pokémon and catches it but then the game throws an error and you miss the Pokémon, and almost every time I have problems with GPS/internet signals (something that doesn't occur in another applications).

About the battery, well Pokémon GO consumes a lot, but I think it also a "half fault" for Android, 'cause this system consumes a lot of battery, even when when "idle". This is something that makes me miss my old Firefox OS device, which has a much better battery consumption (but in another hand, it had MUCH less apps and I wouldn't be able to play Pokémon GO with it), so sad Mozilla just killed the project.
  6. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Let's not talk about the bugs that are still discovered and not solved :uhm: and instead they remove this "bug"
    Why? Dunno... it makes more sense that the defeated Pokémon returns with 1 HP... but maybe they want to make you use more Revives/Potions? :uhmm:
  7. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm not playing that much either. I don't go out that often and there aren't many Pokéstops and gyms around where I live anyway. Not being able to estimate where the Pokémon will spawn made the game somewhat more cumbersome and kinda made me play it less too. Finally, I don't feel like there's anything truly rewarding in the game yet. There's no story, and the gym battles aren't PVP, which makes the victories not very satisfying. Even though I love Pokémon very much, I don't think catching the same Pokémon over and over again, and sometimes encountering a new Pokémon out of sheer luck isn't very exciting. Thus right now, I'm at lv.15 but can't see the point in trying to get higher. I hope Pokémon Go will grow into a game that is always fun to play, with rewarding accomplishments based on skill and knowledge instead of luck and grinding.
  8. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, maybe in the future they will add something :yesyes: and maybe the trades/battles will make the game even more interesting :yesyes:
    I like when they update and add something new, it makes me want to see what they added :yesyes:
  9. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

don't really "play" it much anymore, last pokemon I caught were eevee and sycther
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites