1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does the Pokémon Bank Update delay affect you?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by May, Sep 22, 2016.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    We know that the update to support Sun/Moon and the VC games is scheduled for January 2017 (more info here) so... how is it going to affect you playing Sun/Moon?

Well... I'm disappointed... I wanted to do a livingdex and... no, I have to wait until January:rage::rage::rage::rage:
    I wanted to transfer some competitive Pokémon and... no, I can't. I really wanted to end the adventure (it will take me 1 week or less? roftl) and start the livingdex, breeding and so on and... I will have to wait :rage2: I really don't like that!

(And, who cares if they add a Pokédex to the Bank?? I want to see the mons I have everywhere :rage:)
  2. Online

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    It doesn't affect me that much. I take my time to enjoy the new region before I start properly working on the pokedex.
    I don't transfer my Pokemon that often anyway too.
    Also I doubt I'll be able to get the game at the same time it's released so it doesn't matter if this update is this late.

I actually like Pokebank getting a Pokedex. It doesn't mean I have to move my living dex Pokemon all over the place between ORAS and XY
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    It won't affect me that much, because I don't think I'll use it that much... At least not until I've finished the game, and well, I want to buy the game as soon as possible, but I probably will take more than a month to finish it (as I took a month to finish AS), so I'd have to wait just a couple of weeks for the Pokémon Bank.

Enviado de meu BLU DASH M usando Tapatalk
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Won't really affect me too much, even though I did want to transfer my Gardevoir and travel with her from the start XP
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites