1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Hoopa event distribution announced for Europe

Discussion in 'Generation 6' started by May, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced the distribution of Hoopa in Europe.
    Hoopa can be obtained via serial code in Pokémon X, Y and Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire and will have the following moves: Psychic, Nasty Plot, Astonish and Hyperscale Hole. He will hold the Focus Sash item.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    UK: Hoopa is available at select GAME retailers between October 23 and November 5, 2015
    Germany: Hoopa is available at GameStop stores from October 16 to November 7, 2015
    Netherlands: Hoopa is available at the First Look Festival on October 10 and 11, 2015
    Italy: Hoopa is available at GameStop from October 22, 2015 to November 12, 2015
    France, Spain and other European countries will receive Hoopa "later this Autumn".

Source: official website - serebii
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Update:
    I hate going to stores to get the serial code... I prefer the wi-fi events...
    Anyway, like always I will try to get this Hoopa... :yesyes: (I hope that my GameStop will have some codes... :knife:I missed the Shiny Gengar for XY and obtained it with a trade...:uhm:)
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I got a code!! :LOL: :lol: Now I have to reedem the code and get the Hoopa :uhm:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    New European events announced:
    Sweden: with a Serial Code at GameStop and Nintendo Zone from December until January
    Norway: with a Serial Code at GameStop and Noe Tokyo from December until January
    Finland: with a Serial Code at GameStop from December until January

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites