What's new

Have you ever cheated in a Pokémon game?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Have you ever cheated in a Pokémon game?

Yes. I cheated a lot on Red and Silver. I have a GameShark (a device like the action replay/powersaves) so I used to get 999 Master Ball and to catch a loto fo shiny in Silver (and Celebi XD)
after that I cheated in the roms of Black but I don't remember for what

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
Only on emulators ;)
Sky Pillar was such a pain to get up to in Emerald that I just had to use a cheat code. :haha: :hahaha: DraStic comes with "built-in" cheat codes but I've only ever used the Season modifier for BW/B2W2.

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Speaks for itself:

Also used the glitch in gold/silver to clone pokemon by holding some buttons and turning off the gameboy before it saved

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Does abusing glitches count as cheating? If so I did

Even if that doesn't count, I used to cheat a lot in Gen4, I'd cheat in all the Masterballs and all the legendaries

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Does abusing glitches count as cheating? If so I did

Even if that doesn't count, I used to cheat a lot in Gen4, I'd cheat in all the Masterballs and all the legendaries
So you used the glitch to catch Darkrai and Shaymin? :wow:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Whoops lol, I wasnt very specific. I glitched gen 1 and 2 games heheh love the missingno and cloning glitched.
I used the Missingno glitch a lot asd it's my favorite glitch!
Oh! I used the cloning glitch in Gold to get all the starters :lole2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I clone glitched in crystal for the rare candies and master balls
Sadly I don't know why in VC Crystal I'm not able to use the clone glitch :uhmm: but... I finished the game and was soft resetting for a Shiny Celebi (after 1000 soft resets I'm still searching for it :giveup: :surrender::giveup: :surrender::giveup: :surrender:)

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Sadly I don't know why in VC Crystal I'm not able to use the clone glitch :uhmm: but... I finished the game and was soft resetting for a Shiny Celebi (after 1000 soft resets I'm still searching for it :giveup: :surrender::giveup: :surrender::giveup: :surrender:)

You're able to clone glitch, with VC crystal you have to wait a little longer than VC Gold. You have to reset the game after .5 seconds to 1 seconds after the whole sentence is done

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
You're able to clone glitch, with VC crystal you have to wait a little longer than VC Gold. You have to reset the game after .5 seconds to 1 seconds after the whole sentence is done
So I have to wait until the "Saving, don't turn off the power" and after the text appeared turn off the VC? That's why I wasn't able to do the cheat XDDDD
Thank you!

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
So I have to wait until the "Saving, don't turn off the power" and after the text appeared turn off the VC? That's why I wasn't able to do the cheat XDDDD
Thank you!

Yeah, I was trying to clone stuff Masterballs in my VC and I did it the way you would clone in Gold and Silver and it wasnt working. I just waited a tad bit longer and I was able to do it!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yeah, I was trying to clone stuff Masterballs in my VC and I did it the way you would clone in Gold and Silver and it wasnt working. I just waited a tad bit longer and I was able to do it!
I'll try it the next time I'll play Crystal :yesyes2: :sisi2: I need more Master Balls roftl

Top Bottom