1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Game Freak take actions toward Players using unauthorized Game Data in Online Play

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by May, Nov 26, 2015.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced that Players using unauthorized Game Data in Online Play will no longer appear in the Trainer Rankings for Rating Battle Random Matchups and will have their ability to participate in online competitions restricted.
    [​IMG]
    Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/4d1b7dcd-253a-40f1-99f0-3668ce348c1b
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    First they takeout Homebrew now they're taking action towards the main games that we used in it.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    They have to do it :yeahyeah: but I don't think they will be able to stop those players forever :suspect: (they can start again the game, create a new account on the Global Link and play again...)
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    While it does annoy me a bit, it doesn't surprise me at all. Then again it's only a matter of time before another path for Homebrew is made. And I could care less about the Global Link I never use it any more.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I use it only when there's some online competition and I want to enter it...
    But like you said, they can't stop it... there's too many ways to cheat :yesyes:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 090-0211 pokemon x

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites