1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SM Features in Sun and Moon you didn't like?

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by May, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Let's be honest: the perfect game don't exist or anyway there's always something that you won't like in a game XD and this is true even for Sun/Moon.
    Is there a feature that you didn't like?

There's two things that I don't like that much in SM:
    - Festival Plaza: well, it's not that I hate it or anything but why they didn't choose to do a new Join Avenue like in B2W2? I really hate to always go there and go online to battle/trade... (and after 2-3 log in they say that you used the Game Sync too much for that day O_O )
    - you aren't always connected online: I really liked the PSS and that random people challenged you or wanted to trade but now it's difficult since you have to be in the plaza and stay there
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I didn't like some silly things...
    1) No bikes - I know there is PokéRide, but bikes were cooler. :D
    2) Pokémon Amie x Pokémon Refresh - I think Amie was much better, I mean, the only thing I used to like about this was the mini-games that it has, but than they dropped it for the Pokémon Refresh. :rage:
    3) No Iris
    3) The champions at Battle Tree - I still mad that there's just Cynthia, Blue and Red... :search:

Probably there is more things that I didn't like in the game, but those are the ones I remember now.
  3. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    I didn't like Festival Plaza either, plus this is just me but I didn't enjoy the Ultra Beasts.

They felt like they ran out of Legendary Pokemon ideas and just resorted to "Ultra Beasts" :/
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh! I agree with this too :yesyes: I loved cuddling my loved Pokémon.... while in the refresh I feel like Ruby :omg: "omg! :argh2: My Pokémon is full of dust! I need to clean it!" :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
  5. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    1. I don't like Festival Plaza either...I don't understand how to use over half of it's functions...
    2. I don't like the D-Pad is restricted to PokeRide shortcuts.
    3. I don't like EV training in Pelago
    4. I miss PSS (Especially O-Powers) and Super Training
    5. I miss the larger amount of customization from XY
    6. I miss bikes, I understand PokeRide is supposed to replace but there are a number of areas which I can't use Ride in cause of how large the Pokemon are.
    7. I miss rollerblades/sneaking from Gen 6, along with the DexNav
    8. I miss the Mini Games in Amie w/Customizable screen
    9. I miss Soaring in ORAS (literally no reason why it couldn't have been brought back!!!)

1. I like No HMs
    2. I like Hyper Training
    3. I like Pelago's: Possible Pokemon Encounter, Berry farm, Mine, & Hot Spring
    4. I like the new IV judge System.
    5. I like the cleaning system in Refresh
    6. I like SOS Battles (even though sometimes a bit annoying when you're trying to catch something!)
    7. I like UB (I will admit originally I kind of hoped they were just bosses you fought, but now I like using some of them!)
    8. I like Island Scan feature
    That's all I can think of at the moment
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I used the bold for the ones that I agree with you XD
    I don't change outfit to my character since there's nearly nothing that I like... and the soaring... maybe they did it like that to made it more like a HM instead of the ORAS soaring :yeahyeah:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites