Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shiny_Pikachu, Nov 14, 2015.
What's your favorite app on your phone? How often do you use it?
Probs either Agar.io or Minecraft. I use them both pretty often
It can seems strange but I don't use really much the phone but when I use it I surf the net
(sometime ago I used to play a game with penguins but I don't remember the name... )
OMG, penguins? That's.....SO SPOOKAY!
Yes it's Super Penguins
Sleep Cycle, it help wake me everyday XD
I mostly play either Injustice Gods Among Us or MKX
Poweramp on Android
It allows to go past the standard Bass and Treble equalizer settings and customize the Sound to your likeing
In short: Buy cheap headphones and still have them sounding amazing with poweramp.
There was also Tune-in Radio that was a favorite of mine, but the developers ruined it with all this Social crap (Signing in to use it, adding Facebook, Twitter and other login services) :/
Excluding basic functions such as calls and text messages, there are four kind of apps I "must" have on my cell phone:
- Web Browser (my personal choice is Mozilla Firefox): Sometimes you need to access a website and you don't have a PC with you, so that's why I like to have a web browser on my phone.
- FM Radio: Not kidding, I really enjoy to listen to the radio (mainly sports talk show, but also news shows... Musics? Well, not really, when I want to listen to some music, I prefer my own playlist on a music player instead to a radio station.
- Podcast Player: Same reason as above, but the podcast player I usually use to listen to shows spoken in english, in order to improve my english listening skills.
- Games: My mobile gaming list is always changing, currently I'm playing Need for Speed No Limits, CSR Racing and Cut the Rope Time Travel.
Now that I have a new phone, I use a lot the following apps:
And I have to install some emulators to play something offline
- Pokémon Shuffle Mobile: really liked it when it first came out in 3DS and I played it a lot but when the mobile version was a thing, I inmediately downloaded it and said goodbye to the 3DS version. Now I can play wherever I want :yay:
- Common messaging apps
Pokemon Shuffle Mobile and Minecraft
There are other four apps that I like to have on my cellphone: Steam, Tapatalk, PlayStation App and Twitter.
The Steam and Tapatalk ones are really useful
Today I added the Skype one to make free calls
Skype? It remember me... I also frequently use the Telegram Messenger to send text/audio messages to my friends.
It's like the old msn for the chat and you can make calls with it
Digimon Heroes has quickly become one of the my most used apps!
GameStop app is pretty good too with all the pre-ordereds I'm making it helps see what I've already pre-ordered and how much I either owe or have paid off!
Separate names with a comma.