1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manga Fairy Tail Latest Chapter Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Christmas May, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    This thread may contain spoilers if you have NOT read the latest chapter of Fairy Tail!

So, next is chapter 500 but what do you guys think about chapter 499 (Gray and Juvia)?
    I think that it was good :yesyes: but I already know that both will hurt themselves to don't hurt Juvia/Gray. But anyway it was a good chapter and helped Gray to finally understand Juvia :sisi.
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Chapter 500: we all knew that Juvia was alive, I mean, it's not that someone of FT died for now... but the nice thing is that now Gray knows who is END XD
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Source: animenewsnetwork
    Well, that was obvious but I'm glad that they confirmed it :yesyes: but now I wonder when it will end... this year? :uhmm:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    And with this chapter FT ended!!!
    I think the last chapter was "ok" until Mashima magically added Mavis and Zeref again... and... after that I think that everything that happened was for nowthing: no one died and the friendship thing continue forever XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite