1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Egg Colors

Discussion in 'General Pokémon VG' started by unownzone, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    Pokémon Go is a somewhat premature game that is based on a main series that's been going on for 20 years, so it's only natural that it is relatively lacking in many ways. However, I noticed there's one thing about Pokémon Go that could be cool if the main series had it too, and that is different egg colors. In Pokemon Go, eggs have different colors depending on how many steps it takes to hatch. The main series does not.

Do you think the main series should make their eggs colored differently like in Pokemon Go too?
  2. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I totally agree with you since for Gen 2 they made the artworks for Togepi and Elekid but never used them in-game...
    [​IMG]
    And in the anime we have a lot of different eggs... maybe they simply don't want to create over 300 different animations only for the eggs? :uhmm:
    The only different egg was for Manaphy in Gen 4...
    I would really love to have different eggs because sometimes I box them and after years when I go to see the boxes I find some eggs and I'm like "what Pokémon was in that egg?" :omg:
  3. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    The best thing for the main series to do is make different egg designs for each Pokemon, but seeing they already scrapped that idea all the way back in gen 2, I think it's unlikely they'll attempt it again any time soon. The least they could do is give them different colors based on the steps required for hatching like in Pokemon Go because some Pokemon like caterpie hatches fast but beldum is really slow

Users found this page by searching for:

1. different color eggs in pokemon go

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites