1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreaming about Pokémon

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by Diehl, Feb 7, 2017.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    [​IMG]

Hello trainers, how are you?

Today I'll talk about dreams. Dreams, are quite stranger things, from Wikipedia.
    Everybody here dreams, I know I dream a lot, but usually can't remember about what I've dreamed, but what about Pokémon? Do you ever dreamed about Pokémon? Well, it happened to me last night, and that was strange because even that it doesn't make much sense, I got that sensation of "what if".

Let's go.

That happened to me last night, nothing really cool, but weird in fact.
    Anyway, thinking about it, it would be cool to meet up with other fans to watch to Pokémon Movies... I guess.

I also learned I'm playing/watching too much Pokémon. xD

So, what about you? Do you ever dreamed about Pokémon? Share your stories with us! :yesyes:
  2. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    That must have felt so odd! asd

I'm glad I get to share Pokemon Dreams now because I sometimes have dreams like that and they are so fun.
    One thing that worries me about this thread is this funny quote from Steven Universe
    roftl

Anyway, a dream I can share with you guys is a dream I had when I was 12.
    I can't remember any specific events, but I do remember there being a skarmory's evolution fighting king kong.
    I remember this because I tried drawing the skarmory evolution asd
  3. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, it can be true... But now it's too late, the thread is already open. asd
  4. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe King Kong was the future Oranguru :lole2:

Anyway, I remember two dreams with Pokémon:
    - sometime ago, when I was waiting for my Pikachu wearing Mega Charizard X clothes I was dreaming that the mailman shipped the wrong one (Pikachu wearing Mega Charizard Y clothes) but I was waiting it anyway XD
    - the other one is a little strange and I don't remember when I had it... it started with the graphic of Red/Blue and the main character was in a cave (maybe the Victory Road??) and a wild encounter happened. The strange thing is that many Pokémon appeared and only one stopped, a Mew :uhmm:
    I don't remember if if was the same dream or not but there were 2 Pokèmon to fight at the same time
  5. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    When I was younger, I had a dream of me and Celebi flying through time and endless jungles while NiGHTs-like music plays.
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite