1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manga Dragon Ball Super Latest Chapter Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by May, Apr 23, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So, here we will talk about the latest chapter of DB Super...
    This thread may contain spoilers if you have NOT read the latest chapter of Dragon Ball Super!

Viz released ch. 23 and... it's full of translation that I never thought they will use...
    Vegerot :uhmm: -> Vegito
    Lord of Lords -> Kami/God
    that aside, the chapter was really good! I can't wait for the next one!!! :hype::hype::hype:
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I am really enjoying the Manga and from a story telling perspective it's over 9000 times better than the anime!
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree! It's more interesting and the story is a little different (in ch. 24 Goku use the Blue perfect form) but I like this version much more!
    And Goku in the manga is the same of Z while in the anime he seems really stupid sometimes :suspect:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    People are calling what Trunks did with the healing an ass pull but seriously? The guy is working with what they already have which is that Trunks is a Supreme Kai assistant! They didn't pull a BS transformation which is supposedly stronger than Blue and then give it a name used in a old game....

People are also comparing Perfect Blue to Blue KaioKen which seems accurate! I hope that by the Tournament of Power he perfects Perfect Blue and unlocks something new!
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I liked the idea of Trunks as a Supreme Kai assistant :yeahyeah: and I hope to see Gohan as one too

About Perfect Blue... I think it's different from Blue KaioKen because the aura is totally different :yeahyeah: and... I like the idea of perfect blue because it's a little different from the previous forms :yesyes:
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I loved the idea and it's perfect! As for Gohan maybe not but it be interesting! Seeing as he's stronger than Trunks he might be able to heal both Goku and Vegeta and maybe the others during the tournament!

Well I meant in terms of the side effects. But they're both original and I enjoy them both in their own way.
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Since Gohan trained with the elder Kai I really want to see him heal people XD but since we have Kibito maybe only the first one can have the heal power... :suspect:

I can't wait for July since the tournament will finally begin... I hope the manga will do the recruit arc in 1-2 chapters... we started the survivor arc in February and we are still waiting for it to begin :facepalm:
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    OMFG THIS MONTHS CHAPTER!!!
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree with you! :hype::hype::hype:
    Give us the manga of DB Super every week!! :rage2:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites