Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The 5th movie Kyōsei (Union or Symbiosis) will be released in Japan on September 30!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Well I know when I'm renewing my Crunchyroll subscription! Love how Falldown Mode looks! And we get Omegamon again!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
So I'm standing by my theory that the Digimon we see in the new Adventure Tri is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form not Vicious Mode which is her corrupted one.

This here is Rasielmon Meikoomon Mega Form! And personally I love it and hope it gets added to Hacker's Memory!
FB_IMG_1498460752830.jpg
But I will say I could be wrong seeing how both the Digimon in the movie and Rasielmon have the same hands with the only difference being the color of the gems I predict the possibility that's her Corrupted Mega Form...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So I'm standing by my theory that the Digimon we see in the new Adventure Tri is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form not Vicious Mode which is her corrupted one.

This here is Rasielmon Meikoomon Mega Form! And personally I love it and hope it gets added to Hacker's Memory!
View attachment 1887
But I will say I could be wrong seeing how both the Digimon in the movie and Rasielmon have the same hands with the only difference being the color of the gems I predict the possibility that's her Corrupted Mega Form...
Uhm.... honestly I don't like her Mega... that face is really strange :uhmm: but.. oh well, we will see if it's true when the movie will be released :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Uhm.... honestly I don't like her Mega... that face is really strange :uhmm: but.. oh well, we will see if it's true when the movie will be released :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Not sure if I should but I'll be everything relating to her Mega under spoilers...

So as I've said before I believe that the Digimon we see in the movie is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form. Especially after closely looking at... The eyes... Both Meikoomon, Rasielmon, and the form in the movie all have green eyes but whenever the corruption in Meikoomon appears her eyes get a sudden red glow and when she Digivolves into Meicrackmon Vicious Mode her eyes turn red altogether!
In addition the new form has angel like wings while Rasielmon has metal wings, this is something we see with Angewomon and Ophanimon too.

So with those things I heavily believe that the form is Meicrackmon true Ultimate not a corrupted Mega Form.

Also here's a large image of Rasielmon Rasielmon_b.jpg
What do you think possible?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Not sure if I should but I'll be everything relating to her Mega under spoilers...

So as I've said before I believe that the Digimon we see in the movie is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form. Especially after closely looking at... The eyes... Both Meikoomon, Rasielmon, and the form in the movie all have green eyes but whenever the corruption in Meikoomon appears her eyes get a sudden red glow and when she Digivolves into Meicrackmon Vicious Mode her eyes turn red altogether!
In addition the new form has angel like wings while Rasielmon has metal wings, this is something we see with Angewomon and Ophanimon too.

So with those things I heavily believe that the form is Meicrackmon true Ultimate not a corrupted Mega Form.

Also here's a large image of Rasielmon View attachment 1888
What do you think possible?
Well, it's eyes are green like the pre-evolutions and maybe it's its final form but I still don't like it :yeahyeah:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
This is a bit old but there are rumors that this will appear in the next movie thanks to an Digimon Adventure Play or something that happened over in Japan
Say hello to Venom Myotismon Undead... Very creepy... And to be honest I don't want to see this in the movie! Myotismon is way to overused in the anime!
VenomMyotismon_Undead_b.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
This is a bit old but there are rumors that this will appear in the next movie thanks to an Digimon Adventure Play or something that happened over in Japan
Say hello to Venom Myotismon Undead... Very creepy... And to be honest I don't want to see this in the movie! Myotismon is way to overused in the anime!
View attachment 2032
Oh! I hope to see it in the movie :hype: I love those dark-theme Digimon asd

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Oh! I hope to see it in the movie :hype: I love those dark-theme Digimon asd
As long as it's not a BIG BAD! I would be partially ok with it... Actually in the play apparently it has the ability to Revive powerful Digimon such as the Dark Masters! Devimon was included in the mix also but I don't think he was as powerful as a Mega. But he could be the reason why Machinedramon and Metal Seadramon were in the last movie and seemed to be nothing but mindless puppets.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Today August 15th, 2017 Digimon Adventure Tri Determination has been released on DvD & Blu-Ray!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
This is Raguerumon, Meikoomon's Dark Mega (basically this of this like Meikoomon's Skull Greymon form)
FB_IMG_1503259817389.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Uhm... fo sure it's dark but it's not really nice XD
The mouth is what creeps me out to be honest... Can't wait to see this girl in action!

Also I got Determination on DvD and OMG TENTOMON WHY!!!

Also they changed Leomon's voice... Not too crazy but it works, it sounds like Nine Tails Fox's voice I wonder if it's still Paul St Peter and he just forgot how to do the voice XD (FYI I met him at a convention and he told how he doesn't remember all of the rolls or voices he does)

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Just finished watching Digimon Adventure Tri Symbiosis... I don't know anything... The ending has literally left me speechless...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Just finished watching Digimon Adventure Tri Symbiosis... I don't know anything... The ending has literally left me speechless...
Oh! It's already out? Then I'll go and watch it XD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Digimon Adventure Tri- Our Future
Early Summer 2018
tri6posterLQfix_september30_2017.jpg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Alright so quick background as to reason for this post. I joined a Digimon Group on Facebook and after the release of Movie 5 Symbiosis, A LOT of hate and disappointed has been going around, and I'm attempting to try and cool things down a little, and I figured that maybe some of the people here might feel the same, so I'll post the message here too. I'll put it under a spoiler tag so it doesn't fill a whole page...

Alright so earlier today I saw this meme... And it made me think about Tri and and while I don't agree that it was a mistake but something A LOT of people seem to have forgotten is that Adventure Tri was originally meant to be a episodic series not a set of movies. Originally it was set to be released on the Spring of 2015 but was delayed and switched to a a set of movies.

*WARNING*
Now beyond this it may have spoilers if you haven't watched some of the latest movies, you have been warned.

While I agree that there are moments which are disappointing like the animation quality dropping horribly like when Seraphimon kicked Mugendramon in the 4th Movie and Jesmon several times in the 5th. Then there's also the problem with Ophanimon FM where she's advertise as one of the biggest things in the movie, yet she only last around 5min (if even that).

But if you were to watch all of the movies (this includes the last one once it's out) in a episodic fashion I'm quite certain it will fit fairly well!

Look at how some of the movies end after Reunion:

Determination Ending: Leomon's death (again...) and Meikoomon running away.
Confession Beginning: Direct aftermath of the previous movie
Confession Ending: Digidestine return to Digital World and find their partners in their Baby forms with no memory.
Loss Beginning: Digidestine adjusting to having to reforge their relationships with their Digimon Partners.

Each end and beginning of the movie fits in like a regular anime episode, think of an episode of lets say DBZ since it's something almost everyone knows.
Movie 1- Goes from Raditz to when Piccolo Dies against Nappa.-Movie ends
Movie 2- Starts Goku vs the Saiyans, ends with Krillin and Gohan in Namek being chased by Dodoria.- Movie Ends

Probably not the best way to explain it but you guys get my point. Most of us are caught up going, oh these movies are horrible and the story is horrible. But the script was most likely written in a anime fashion, but then they had to try and edit to the best they could to make 6 movies out of it. But the slowness in the movies is like any other anime were we have slice of life episode or where the calmness before the storm hits. Look at Dragon Ball Super, My Hero Academia, Boruto, etc. I'm sure you'll find similarities in the format, but you wouldn't seen originally cause the shows were planned and executed in their original intended styles, not changed to movie format in the last second.

Finally something I came to the realization as I was writing this is that all of the posters so far represent the ending of the movie...

Reunion- Omegamon vs Alphamon and the "Reunion" of the original cast.

Determination- Vikemon & Rosemon vs Imperialdramon Black Dragon Mode, Gomamon and Palmon Digimon when Joe and Mimi show their "Determination" to remain true to themselves.

Confession- Hercules Kabuterimon vs Meicrackmon VM, and the "Confession" that they were all infected.

Loss- Houhoumon vs Mugendramon, and you can say they lost a few things. Their friend Genai, their original relationship with their Digimon, or of Meikoomon again.

Symbiosis- Ophanimon FM & Raguelmon, and a big point of the movie is the "Symbiosis" between Human and Digimon, more specifically Meiko and Meikoomon.

Some of you will disagree, others might agree, others won't care. But either way tell me what you think!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Alright so earlier today I saw this meme
It's a little difficult starting here a discussion about something that happened somewhere else... what was the meme?? :uhmm:

And it made me think about Tri and and while I don't agree that it was a mistake but something A LOT of people seem to have forgotten is that Adventure Tri was originally meant to be a episodic series not a set of movies. Originally it was set to be released on the Spring of 2015 but was delayed and switched to a a set of movies.
I don't understand why people complain... :uhmm: I missed something? Drawing quality? Story?
The only thing I remember is that people hated the design of the main characters...
someone even alterated the original images XD
e519a79b-s.jpg
I think I prefer the movies, the quality is a little better (ok, we are talking about Toei so the quality will never be excellent...) but I think they are doing a good job.
Well, instead of a quick (and sometime rushed) 20+ minutes episode we got the movies where they can think about a plot with ease.
(Note: every Tri episode was around 1h and 22min - only Confession was 1h and 45m and Union was 1h 36min).

While I agree that there are moments which are disappointing like the animation quality dropping horribly
Sadly Digimon is made by Toei (the same of Dragon Ball Super and many others) and sometimes it's quality isn't that good but they fix things in the DVDs... So if you know who made the anime you have to expect everything XD even horrible animation quality asd
738.jpg

Dragon%2BBall%2BSuper%2BAnimation%2BFrame.jpg
833.png

Each end and beginning of the movie fits in like a regular anime episode, think of an episode of lets say DBZ since it's something almost everyone knows.
:uhmm:people haven't understood that they are a series? A series called "Digimon Adventure Tri" and the last part is the episode name? :uhmm:

Probably not the best way to explain it but you guys get my point. Most of us are caught up going, oh these movies are horrible and the story is horrible. But the script was most likely written in a anime fashion, but then they had to try and edit to the best they could to make 6 movies out of it. But the slowness in the movies is like any other anime were we have slice of life episode or where the calmness before the storm hits. Look at Dragon Ball Super, My Hero Academia, Boruto, etc. I'm sure you'll find similarities in the format, but you wouldn't seen originally cause the shows were planned and executed in their original intended styles, not changed to movie format in the last second.
I think that for a 6 movies they are doing a good job :yeahyeah: ok, I prefer much better Sunrise style but I think Tri is good as it is: they show us the battles, the Digimon - humans relationship and so on but trying to don't extend that too much (yes, I hate fillers). For sure they can do better, but it's Toei, we can't expect too much :coffee:

Finally something I came to the realization as I was writing this is that all of the posters so far represent the ending of the movie...
:yeahyeah: yep, every movie name has some meaning in the story like you wrote

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Woops forgot to post the picture...
22218439_343686652742445_3220234382652674227_o.jpg
A LOT of people are complaining about the story and the way the movies are formatted.

Top Bottom