1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Feb 8, 2016.

Moderators: Smuglup
  1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    It's been almost a week since Cyber Sleuth came out and I am loving it, I've already clocked over 55hrs on it! I won't spoil anything since EU is yet to be released and there might be some NA who are yet to pick it.

Who's in your team? Or going to be?
    You can have up to 11 Digimon in you're party (3 to fight, 8 for backup), but you are limited by "Memory" which each Digimon has a certain amount.
    Example: Beelzemon is 22
    So if you have only 20 Memory you can't have him in your team. Memory does increase as the game goes by.
    My Team:
    Hi Andromon
    Doru Greymon (Will become Alphamon in the future)
    Ophanimon
    Beelzemon
    Lilithmon
    Black War Greymon
    Black Metal Garurumon
  2. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

I bought it yesterday and I've only got Guilmon, Terriermon and Gabumon on my team atm

Haven't had time to play it much, but it gives off a Megaman Battle Network vibe to it, especially how you "Log in" to Areas
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well have fun with it! If you need any help or got questions just ask!
  4. Offline

Shiny_Pikachu Electric Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu, Froslass
    PkmnGO Team:
    I have: starmon, Agumon (Blk), Palmon, Gargomon. I'm not sure about who I want, I may just play it by ear. I'm at the chapter where you have to go into the subway.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    On March 10th, Bandai Namco will add new Digimon to Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth in a worldwide update!!!
    The free update adds the following Digimon, which you can obtain through Digivolution:
    • ShineGreymon Burst Mode (Mega)
    • MirageGaogamon Burst Mode (Mega)
    • Rosemon Burst Mode (Mega)
    • Ravemon Burst Mode (Mega)
    • Valkyrimon (Mega)
    • Darkdramon (Mega)
    • Chaosmon (Super Ultimate/Ultra)
    Burst Modes will most likely be available through Mode Change, while Valkyrimon will Digivolve from Siphymon (possibly some other Ultimates), Darkdramon prior Digivolutions are unknown at the moment, Chaosmon will be accessible via DNA Digivolution of Darkdramon and Bancho Leomon.
    Here some pictures:

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_002.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_005.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_008.jpg_600.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_011.jpg_600.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_014.jpg_600.jpg
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_017.jpg_600.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_020.jpg_600.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2016_03-07-16_022.jpg_600.jpg

Edit:
    Ok so I was incorrect about how to access Burst Mode. Here is the way to obtain all the 7 new Digimons:
    • Burst Mode is a Digivolution for Shine Greymon, Mirage Gaogamon, Rosemon, & Ravemon. (Similar to Beelzemon & Beelzemon Blast Mode).
    • Darkdramon can Digivolve from either: Gigadramon, War Growlmon, and/or Blue Meramon
    • Valkyrimon can Digivolve from either: Siphymon, Angewomon, and/or Magna Angemon.
    • Chaosmon can be DNA Digivolved using Bancho Leomon and Darkdramon.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  6. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Some days ago I finished the game and it was really amazing!
    The story was really good :yesyes: and I was sad to end the game asd
    Now, who wants a coffee from Kyoko? :lole2:
Moderators: Smuglup

Users found this page by searching for:

1. darkdramon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites