1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Did you prefer the Wii or Wii U better?

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Nightmare May, Jan 27, 2017.

?

Did you prefer the Wii or Wii U better?

1. Wii

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wii U

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Both of them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither of the two

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Moderators: Smuglup
  1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Since @Phazon 's question in his profile post was interesting, I opened a thread for it XD
    I haven't used that much the Wii U (I played Pokkén for now and I don't know when I want to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE) while I used the Wii a lot.
    I have to say that I don't like the controllers of the 2 consoles... the Wii one is small and not comfortable while the Wii U one is really big... but I have to choose the Wii U since the games are more interesting for me and has a good graphic.
  2. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    I never played either of them, but there were a few games that I always wanted to play of these systems. Battle Rervolution, Pokepark and Pokepark2 for Wii, and Splatoon, Super Smash Bros, Pokken Tournament for WiiU.
  3. Offline

Smuglup Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Easily the Wii U.

I didn't really care much for the Wii because of the SD resolution and waggle controls, although like everyone else I was consumed by Wii Sports bowling xD

I have no problems with Nintendo being innovative, but at least offer an alternative mode of play besides the Wiimote on all games.

Like I said, The Wiimote was innovative, but something like backtracking through Skyward Sword just became a chore.
  4. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I totally agree with you for the Wiimote.... that was something really terrible to use :yesyes:
    (Wii Sports was really good, I think that was the software most used by me for the Wii XD)
Moderators: Smuglup

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites