1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BW Did you at first think some of the Pokemon introduced in BW were evolutions of previous mons?

Discussion in 'Generation 5' started by Christmas May, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Did you at first think some of the Pokemon introduced in BW were evolutions of previous mons?

For me is a yes since at first I thought that Alomomola was an evolution of Luvdisc and Bouffalant was an evolution of Tauros :coffee:
  2. Offline

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yes...

As most of people (I think), I thought that Bouffalant was an evolution of Tauros.

But, I had some more weird "hunches":

- For some reason, I thought Purrloin was a "baby version" of Glameow (which makes me avoid Purrloing because I just hate Purugly).
    - I thought Emolga could be an evolution of Pachirisu, because both are cute, white with yellow cheeks, squirrel Pokémon, with the differential that Emolga can fly, which makes it cooler (at least for me) and plausible to be a Pachirisu's evolution.
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Emolga is really cute! And he can learn Tail Wind so in the Pikachu Cup was really useful :prof:
    That said, like you I thought that Emolga was an evolution of Pachirisu... they reallu look alike!! :omg:
  4. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    I thought Munna would evolve into Drowsee, and I also thought Alomomola was evolved from Luvdisc.
  5. Offline

Endy Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Munna into Drowzee? ::O
  6. Offline

... Pokemon Legend Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Mega Charizard X
    PkmnGO Team:
    yeah, those darn Gamefreak developers!

Confusing me with Pokemon that look like Pre-Evolutions, like Dedenne which looks like a mini Raichu xDD
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    But since the Pichu line has already 3 evolutions that's impossibile :yeahyeah: but what about a second type of evolution of Pikachu? That makes sense :dance: :happydance:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite