1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Console Darksiders

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Sep 24, 2016.

Moderators: ...
  1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Darksiders is a hack and slash are games where you play as Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Game 1- In the first game you play as War the youngest of the Four and who was framed for bringing about the apocalypse and you fight to try and reveal the truth and prove Wars innocence.
    War_n_ruin.jpg

Game 2- Here you play as Death the strongest, eldest, and leader of the Four Horsemen. You travel through multiple worlds in the search for the truth and attempt to prove War's innocence.
    Death.jpg

Darksiders 2 has been remastered for the next gen consoles and Darksiders 1 will have a remastered version release in October 25th, 2016. There has also been hints to Darksiders 3 in the future.

While I have not played too much of the first game the second is by far my favorite due to the large amount of customization and secondary weapons you can equip.

Have any of you played either of the games? If so what do you guys think of it and are you excited for a possible sequel?
  2. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm... :uhmm: I think that we bought the game but for now I haven't played it :nono: maybe in the future I will play it :yeahyeah: (I love hack and slash games!)
  3. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    It has a bunch of amazing boss fights! If you own the first game when the remastered (Darksiders: WarMaster Edition) version is release you can buy it at a discounted price! Here in the states it'll be $19.99 so the discount will hopefully be decent hopefully knocking it down to the single digits!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Moderators: ...

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite