1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokken Darkrai join the fight in Pokkén Tournament (Arcade version)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Christmas May, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Today a new character which will be available to play in the arcade game will be added next week, July 20. This new character is Darkrai and it is a technique Pokémon. For now there isn't any info of a Wii U update for him.
    Many Wii U stages will be added to the arcade game alongside the following characters: Garchomp, Braixen and Shadow Mewtwo.
    CnWPjWjVYAEX-1X[1].jpg

The arcade game also introduced a new mode called "Mission Panel". In this mode you have to achieve certain mission objectives in a limited period of time. If you complete the challenge you will unlock various boosts and updates.

Seems that in the latest update of the Wii U some dataminers found placeholders for Scizor, Empoleon and Darkrai.

Source: serebii
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm so happy it's Darkrai and not Scizor! Kind of sad they didn't reveal a Mega Darkrai for Sun and Moon it would have been perfect!
  3. Offline

Christmas May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... I'm happy that he is a technique Pokémon and not a speed one since in the game (for me) it's difficult to beat them :yesyes:
    But I'm already know that I won't use him XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite