1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News CoroCoro reveals Type: Null evolution and Jangmo-o's evolutions.

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by Nightmare May, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The latest issue of CoroCoro leaked and revealed Type: Null evolution and Jangmo-o's evolutions.
    corocoro11162[1].jpg
    Shiruvadi is the evolved form of Type: Null. When Type: Null finds a trainer it trusts, it destroys its helmet and evolves into Silvadi.
    Shiruvadi is a Normal type but it can hold the item "Memory" that lets it be one of all 18 types at any one time thanks to its ability, AR System.
    The type change is reflected in its eyes, mane and tail which glow the colour representing the type. It has the new move " Multi Attack" which changes type based on its hold item.

corocoro11163[1].jpg
    Jangmo-o evolves into Jarango, which evolves into Jararanga. Both evos are Dragon/Fighting

corocoro11165[1].jpg
    Ilmia is the first Trial Captain and the first town is known in Japan as Hauori City

Source: serebii
  2. Offline

rkirkley82 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Really like Shiruvadi! Very excited to see how they implement it in the game. As far as Jangmo-o, I'm not a big fan of the design for its evolution. It will probably grow on me once I see some animation... I hope lol. But that doesn't change that Jangmo-o is one of my all time favorites. I guess I thought he would evolve into something that looks different but honestly I'm very excited for these games!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Online

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I like the design of Jangmo-o evolutions :yesyes2: :sisi2: they have a good Dragon/Chinese/Fighting design so I think I will catch one for my team :yesyes2: :sisi2: (and I hope it will be a Pseudo legendary Pokémon :lole2:)
    About Shiruvadi... I like it!! I want one of them in my team!!! :hype::hype:
  4. Offline

Diehl I'm back... I guess Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Jarango and Jararango are quite strange, but I think I going to use them (well, unless I find some more cool flying types...).
    Shiruvadi, I pass... It's nice, it seems quite a good Pokémon, but it is not my style.
  5. Offline

rkirkley82 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I agree! They did a good job making the evos of Jangmo-o Chinese-dragon like! Plus the new typing is always neat too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Offline

Rayquaza Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Favorite Pokémon:
    Rayquaza
    I like them too
  7. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Love them all!
    Shiruvadi awesome design and he is definitely a Arceus attempt!
    Jararanga reminds me of an Ankylosaurus with that tail. Depending on the moveset I'll either get one post game or have one in rotation before the final battle.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do you catch jangmo-o

2. how do i catch jangmo-0

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites