1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News CoroCoro reveals two new Pokémon: Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu

Discussion in 'Sun and Moon' started by May, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The latest issue of CoroCoro leaked and revealed two new Pokémon: Kiteruguma and Mimicu.
    corocoro8161[1].jpg corocoro8162[1].jpg corocoro8163[1].jpg
    The bear is Kiteruguma and is a Normal/Fighting type. It can have the new ability Fluffy or Klutz.
    Seems that people in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma and have created warning signs about it because he is really strong and can break anything in two. It love to hug its trainer but since he is really strong, rising one puts your life in danger.

The other one is Mimikkyu and is a Ghost/Fairy type. It can have the ability Disguise (False Colours).
    As noted by CoroCoro magazine, this Pokémon bears resemblance to Pikachu because it wants to be loved by people. This Pokémon hates sunlight and èprefer dark places and the cloth that cover its body is a strategy to avoid sun.

Source: serebii
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    I liked "Mimikkyu", Ghost/Fairy type looks a good combination, so bad that it looks like a Pikachu punctured balloon. asd
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... I like the type but I can't say the same for the design... I know that it's Pikachu and I really like him but... this one is a quick drawing of a Pikachu... :omg:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites