1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TintjeMadelintje101, May 13, 2016.

1. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there this is a story I've been writing for quite some while, why for so long..? Well that is because I've been updating and renewing loads of stuff from this story from the get go xD.
    So I though why not show you guys the story (which is completely renewed) Of course starting with the first chapter (basically the only one done (aka renewed) as of yet)

-Warning-
    The story is a pretty long read, Just so you guys know.
    Plus it will all be in the Spoiler Tabs, so you can read each Chapter in the Spoiler Tabs. I'll comment for you guys if I updated the tabs :)

-End of Warning-

So here goes:
    - Changed
    Chapter 1 -

Somewhere deep in the forest, where the light shone through the thick leaves, leaving a marvellous sight, a summer air clearly present, two trainers were sparring against each other.
    “Keishi!! Stop being so mean!” A girl with long blond hair screamed.
    “But it’s true you should train more often… Your Typhlosion is lacking allot of strength.” A boy with a blue sweater and glasses answered.
    A Typhlosion and a Meowstic were on the battlefield facing each other, “At this rate you’ll never become a Champion.” Keishi added.
    “You don’t have to rub it in you know!” The girl pouts, “Anyway Typhlosion I believe in you, show them your Flamethrower.”
    Typhlosion nodded and fired his Flamethrower to Meowstic, “Meowstic Dodge that Flamethrower.” Keishi screamed when Meowstic easily dodged that attack.
    “Masu, it’s no use, you’ll lose if you go on like this.” Keishi said.
    Typhlosion snorted, “I’m with you Typhlosion, you can do it.” Masu screamed to her trusty partner.
    Keishi signed, “Alright, if you wish…. Meowstic use Psychic.” He said, Meowstic grabbed Typhlosion in a strong psychic grip.
    “No Typhlosion try to get free from the grip!” Masu screamed to her partner who was being squeezed by the Psychic attack.
    “Give up Masu… You’ll only hurt him if you let him go fighting now.” Keishi said looking at Typhlosion.
    Masu looked at Typhlosion doing his best to get out of the grip seeing his pain of the tight squeezing of the attack, “I’m sorry Typhlosion but return!” She screamed while she returned him to his Poké Ball, “I’m sorry buddy.” She said holding his ball tight.
    Keishi walked to Masu and patted her shoulder, “Masu you should train more and have at least a sense of what your partner feels… bring out Typhlosion for me… I’ll give him a Full Restore.” He said then ruffled through his bag and picked out a Full Restore.
    Masu nodded and let out Typhlosion, “Typhlosion come on out.” She said and Typhlosion emerged from the ball and shook his head a little confused.
    “Here this’ll heal you Typhlosion.” Keishi said walking up to him and sprayed the potion on the sore places, Typhlosion expression turned from clinching to feeling relieved and eventually feeling completely healthy, “Sorry buddy… your trainer still need to learn some things.” Keishi said at which Typhlosion snorted.
    Masu walked up to Typhlosion, “I’m sorry Thy… I shouldn’t let you get hurt so much.”
    Typhlosion nodded gently then nudged Masu softly asking for a head rub, Masu smiled and petted her partner gently, “Thank you.” She said.
    Keishi smiled knowing how close their bond actually is, he looked at the sky and saw it already had turned darker, “It’s time to set camp.” He said then grabbed his backpack and pulled out his sleeping bag.
    “Right!” Masu answered grabbing her sleeping bag while Typhlosion lit up a campfire.
    While setting camp and eating dinner it became dark.
    “Typhlosion, it’s time to sleep, thanks for your hard work today.” Masu said while returning him back to his Poké-Ball, Masu turned to Keishi while getting comfortable in her sleeping bag, “Night Keishi… and thank you to for today.” She said with a yawn.
    “Good night.” Keishi replied then turned on his side, they both fell asleep silently.
    Meanwhile, high in the sky, deep within the clouds, a yellow Pokémon was curiously keeping an eye on them.
    She went down to inspect closer, the girl was sweating and turning ferociously in her sleep, the yellow Pokémon softly put her paw onto the girls forehead, “Please dream, show me what’s going on with this girl.” Suddenly a little light flash emerged when the Pokémon entered the dream.
    It was dark, moist and warm, a scream from far away caught the attention of the Pokémon.
    Nearing the voice another scream emerged from the shadows, the Pokémon searched and found a girl with blond hair dripping wet from the cold water which ravaged outside of the cave
    “Please… forgive me for disturbing your slumber.” The girl said while standing up and went to the opening of the cave. The yellow Pokémon silently followed making sure not to disturb anything.
    “You have no right to be here human.” A deep and dark voice came from out of the cave.
    “I have a favour to ask Oh beast of the sea.” The girl pleaded, the voice from the cave became more dark and angrier, “Leave!” It said while huge whirlwinds blew the girl away.
    The dream turned black then white and another dream formed.
    “But dad, I promise you I will return him to you.” A young girl with blond hair said.
    “I won’t allow you to do such thing!” A man answered sad, “Only someone who is strong enough will be able to convince him.” He added then walked away.
    “But.. dad… I know I can do it… please give me a chance!!” The girl begged grabbing the hand of the man, who surprisingly looked familiar to the yellow Pokémon.
    “Masu… forget it… you never will and I will never allow you to do that… it would hurt your mother too much.” The man said then went away.
    The dream quickly switched to another view, a girl was leaning against a fence writing a letter, the yellow Pokémon closed in to curiously watch what she was writing, “Dreams usually tell the real wish of the dreamer… maybe I can find out what her wish is.”
    The girl happily raised her paper, “It’s done.” She said smiling.
    “This is my chance.” The Pokémon thought quickly reading the letter… it read:

“Dear Leona,

It’s good to have heard from you again and I’m glad to hear you’re doing great.
    I’m currently doing so well… my dad said I wasn’t allowed to seek Lugia, or even become a trainer… but when I turn ten, I will go on my journey, with or without their permission.
    Cyndaquil and Pidgey evolved, and is now even tougher to hide for my parents… Rattata is the only one who didn’t evolve yet, I just wonder what to do now.
    There is just one thing I wish, I want to reunite my dad with Lugia again… make him change his mind, but that is plainly impossible, he’s a legendary. But anyway I hope to hear from you soon again.

Cheers,
    Masu”

The yellow Pokémon smiled softly, “So she wishes to reunite her father with Lugia… Ethan I wonder what happened to you.” The creature thought, it exited the dream deciding to look for the truth of what happened to Ethan, she had to know.
    When she found the residence of Ethan in Cherrygrove City on a Miltank farm, she went to look inside, it seemed that he was still awake but at the moment alone, the Pokémon came through the window, “Hi.” It said with a high pitched voice.
    The man inside the chair shocked and looked at the creature, “Jirachi?” He said surprised, “To what do I have the honour of your presence?” He said politely knowing fully well he spoke to a legendary.
    “I came to seek the truth dear Ethan.” The yellow Pokémon squeaked, “I just visited your daughter.” She said.
    Ethan’s eyes widened, “You found my daughter, where is she? How is she?” He suddenly said impatient, Jirachi giggled softly, “She’s doing fine and not alone, she found a travel partner and her Pokémon are there to protect her.” She said smiling.
    “But where she is, I don’t think I’m obliged to say dear Ethan.” Jirachi teased, then turned serious which rarely happened with the happy and joyful yellow Pokémon, “As I said I came here searching for the truth about what I saw in your daughter’s dream.” She said while soaring to Ethan and made herself comfortable in his lap.
    “Isn’t that a job for Reshiram?” Ethan teased, Jirachi giggled softly, “It sure is, though you don’t have to be the truth-seeker to search for the truth dear Ethan.” Then looked at Ethan, “What happened between you and the ruler of the sea?” Jirachi said serious again.
    Ethan didn’t think twice, Jirachi barely became serious so he knew he had to answer truthfully, he sighed, “It’s a long story Jirachi, you probably get more answers out of Lugia himself then from me, I only have my point of view.” He said looking at an old picture, Jirachi turned curiously to the picture. On it was Ethan as a young beginning trainer, proudly holding his Cyndaquil and a huge smile on his face, next to him was professor Elm and his proud mother with at the background professor Elm’s lab.
    Jirachi smiled softly, “Dear Ethan, you are a great trainer…” She stared but Ethan cut him short, “I was a great trainer, not anymore since the incident.” He said then sighed, Jirachi looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes.
    Ethan took a deep breath, “It happened twenty years ago… I just defeated the league and was crowned Champion.” He said and stopped then looked at the ceiling then started again, “You know I met Lugia in Johto before I went for my journey to the league, he saw my pure heart and acknowledged my strength and agreed to fight with me.” Ethan said then looked at the yellow bundle on his lap, “We agreed I would only use him in dire need with the league battles, in the end I didn’t need to call him.” Ethan took another deep breath and continued, “When I was crowned Champion many people wondered what my sixth Pokémon was because they’ve never saw him.” Ethan’s voice told everything Jirachi needed, what was coming next was the most painful thing burned in his heart, “One day at the league fulfilling my Champion duties, I heard that a challenger who defeated the Elite Four was now ready to challenge me for the title of Champion… of course as Champion I wasn’t allowed to turn down a challenge, so I went on the field and greeted the challenger, his name was Lucifer Neino and came from far to challenge the Johto league. We battled and he was indeed a very strong trainer, he even managed to defeat my strongest Pokémon, besides Lugia, Typhlosion, so I had to resort to my last and final Pokémon, we were both at our last, his Pokémon was back then an unknown Pokémon to me, it was a Tyrantrum… I looked at my Poké-Ball and didn’t knew if I had to use him or not, I heard the news people that were always recording my challenges saying things like, ‘will we finally see his last Pokémon’, ‘what will he decide to do’ etcetera, I then decided I had to, I had to defend my title as Champion.” He said then sighed again, “I released Lugia and everyone was stunned to see I had a legendary Pokémon at my side, Lugia emerged on the field with a loud roar and saw his opponent, he immediately knew it was a worthy opponent, he looked at me and asked, ‘Is this a dire situation?’, It then struck me, is this really dire enough to call for Lugia, could I really not give a revive to one of my fainted Pokémon to win?, I then looked at the scoreboard and saw both of us left with one Pokémon, Lugia turned to where I looked at then nodded, ‘I understand’ he said but I wasn’t in my right mind when the referee said to begin… the battle started and I never in my life made so many bad choices and mistakes, Lugia understood I was confused, so he pulled through for me… I finally got hold of my mind and thoughts and decided to battle like I always did, I yelled at Lugia I was ok and we both fought our best against the Tyrantrum… Lugia didn’t go full out, because if he did the challenger absolutely had no chance in winning… but during that battle something happened, suddenly there were smoke bombs and people screaming everywhere, I ordered Lugia to clear the field with his strongest Whirlwind, and so he did, the smoke disappeared and the ones who caused that came in view, it was Team Rocket… what I saw shocked me, they had captured the Tyrantrum of my challenger while he himself was buried under the rubble from a collapsed tribune, Lugia and I looked at each other and decided we would fight our hardest against Team Rocket.” Ethan stopped and took a sip of his glass of water that stood on the table in front of him, then went on, “That was our biggest mistake, Team Rocket was prepared for Lugia… they had mind controlled Ho-Oh, Lugia was devastated, he had to rescue his brother… so they had to fight each other… both of them went all out, and both got injured, in the end Lugia won and Ho-Oh was freed from their mind control, together they defeated Team Rocket and rescued the Tyrantrum, who then joined me in saving his trainer from under the rubble… I then heard Lugia roar, I looked to him and saw his injuries, Ho-Oh blamed me for this that I could let that happen to my Pokémon, I heard the Tyrantrum roar back at him, but Ho-Oh didn’t listen, I was devastated to see Lugia in this state, the only thing I could think was it was my fault, I couldn’t take it anymore I gave in to Ho-Oh’s claims and destroyed Lugia’s Poké-Ball.” Ethan looked at another photo on his desk which apparently was an article about that incident, “Ho-Oh brought Lugia back to the Whirl Islands saying to never bother him again… I was broken, I couldn’t take it anymore… Lucifer was finally freed from the rubble and luck was at his side he didn’t had any major injuries, it seemed that when the tribune collapsed Tyrantrum used his Rock Tomb just in time that the rubble from the collapsing tribune didn’t fall on his trainer, he did that just before he was captured by Team Rocket.” He said then looked at Jirachi who listened carefully, “I couldn’t handle myself anymore, back then I was engaged to a woman I met at the league, she’s now my wife, she tried to cheer me up, but I knew I had to decide what to do, and I chose to give up my title as Champion and I knew exactly to whom I wanted to give it, Lucifer Neino.” Ethan sighed, “And that is the whole story Jirachi… are you satisfied?” He asked the yellow creature.
    Jirachi soared of Ethan’s lap and faced him, “I still am at my opinion you are a great trainer.” She said smiling, “It wasn’t your fault for giving in to feelings that are painful and also not your fault for releasing Lugia or for his injuries.” Jirachi squeaked then soared to the window, “I know now what I have to do.” She said and soared back into the night sky.
    A few miles further Jirachi reached Masu again, “Your wish will be fulfilled.” She said giving a small night kiss to the girls’ forehead.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next morning Masu woke up and looked around, something felt strange, unusually strange, she was in her tent and with her usual stuff, she opened the tent seeing it was daytime. A zip sound from the direction of the other tent brought her attention to the very attractive and handsome guy who stepped out, “Oh Masu, you’re awake.” He said and smiled to her.
    “Morning Keishi.” She said smiling back, she then noticed that Keishi had been staring at her for a few seconds now, “What’s wrong?? Why are you staring at me?” She asked looking around her for something strange.
    Keishi nodded, “Come here for a sec.” He said grabbing her wrist and inspected her forehead, “Masu, since when do you have a star tattoo on your forehead?” He asked her curious.
    Masu cocked an eyebrow, “Star tattoo what are you talking about, I don’t have any tattoo’s” She said in disbelieve, Keishi now took another good look at her forehead, “It appears you have… you have a star tattoo on your forehead…” He said letting her go.
    “What?” Masu exclaimed and immediately entered her tent to grab a mirror and to her horror she saw what Keishi meant, right there in the middle of her forehead was a tiny yellowish star mark, “What where did that come from!?” She said outloud at which she heard a response of Keishi, “I don’t know? Maybe you slept with your head against something star like?” He said jokingly.
    Masu got a little mad and stomped out of her tent, “This isn’t funny.” She shouted angrily, “How on earth did I get this?” She said throwing her mirror back into the tent, Keishi snickered softly.
    “Masu don’t worry it’ll probably wear off in a few days.” He chuckled, Masu nodded then sighed, “Yeah you’re right.” She said then turned to Keishi, “Will you help me today again with battle training?” She asked sweetly.
    Keishi turned a slight shade of pink then took a deep breath, “Yeah sure why not!” He said while letting the air go.
    “Cool, well let’s get started then!” Masu squealed happily while grabbing the Poké-Ball from her loyal partner Raticate.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Far inside the Petalburg Forest a girl with pitch black hair, brown eyes and red clothes that represented the Pokémon Rangers, close laying next to her a sweet and fluffy Eevee, were having dinner under the beautiful starry sky.
    The yellow star Pokémon tired from the long trip trying to find the girl who was written in the letter of Ethan’s daughter. She then heard a beautiful voice emerging from the dark forest below her, curious she went down to the tiny speckle of light.
    Once she reached down she saw more Pokémon decided to listen to the song. The singing voice was captivating and full of love, about whatever she was singing, the Eevee gently hummed with the same melody as the singing girl.
    The yellow Pokémon decided to join around the campfire, the black haired girl opened her eyes and then stopped shortly when she looked at a Pokémon that was gracefully standing tall in between the crowd of Pokémon who surrounded her.
    “Hello there beautiful Ponyta.” She said warmly, “It’s rare for you to join us… let me sing a song about you.” She smiled and inhaled some air and began to sing.

“There you are, looking at me.
    Walking around me, your look focused at me.
    Your beautiful manes sparkling in the wind

How can there be a beautiful horse like you.
    Oh Ponyta my darling.
    Your walk is the fastest, your graceful look the prettiest.
    Oh Ponyta, how can there be… a horse like you.”

At that moment the Ponyta slowly came closer to the singing girl, she sniffed at her and nibbled at her hair, she then gave a small lick on the cheek and laid down to listen to the rest of the song.

“You’re taking the chance, to inch closer.
    You’re sniffing at me, bite in my hair and lick in my face.
    You lay down, still looking at me, then cuddles warmly against me.
    Slowly and peacefully… you’re falling asleep.

How can there be such a beautiful horse, like you.
    Oh Ponyta my darling.
    Your walk is the fastest, your graceful look the prettiest.
    Oh Ponyta, how can there be… a horse like you.
    A horse like you.”

The song ended and the once so fearful Ponyta had silently fallen asleep against the black haired girl.
    The girl smiled and gently petted the fire horse, “It seems that she loved it.” She said when the other Pokémon nodded.
    The yellow Pokémon then squeaked and jumped on the girls lap, “That was a beautiful song young human.” It said with stars in her eyes.
    The girl looked stunned not believing her eyes, “J… Jirachi?” She said baffled, the yellow Pokémon looked at her then nodded.
    “Yes, the one and only.” She said and swirled in the air while giggling, the girl looked surprised to see the yellow Pokémon so out in the open.
    “To what do I have to honour.” She said completely stunned, Jirachi giggled again, “I was looking for you.” The yellow Pokémon squealed.
    “Your name… what is your name.” It squealed again, the black haired girl blushed soflty, “My name is Leona.” She said hiding her embarrassed face.
    “Dear Leona, yes, I’m indeed looking for you… you are the friend of Dear Masu.” Jirachi smiled, “You will take part in her journey to fulfil her wish.” She said again, “I will give you this as proof that her wish will come true when she’s fulfilled the requirements for her wish to come true.” Jirachi squealed and gave Leona a single piece of cloth, engraved with thousands and thousands of diamonds.
    “What wish… and how will I know that she has fulfilled it?” Leona asked, “I haven’t seen her for like 5 years now.” She added sadly.
    “Don’t worry Dear Leona, the diamonds will shine when she needs your help!” The yellow Pokémon said, “I need to go again Dear Leona.” She said ready to leave.
    “Wait… do you want to hear one more song?” Leona asked sweetly, Jirachi turned around smiling, “Of course!” She squeaked.
    Leona inhaled again and began singing a song about Jirachi the wish maker.
    Soon Jirachi left the campfire, as well as the other Pokémon excluding the sleeping Ponyta, Leona and Eevee fell asleep against it’s soft and warm fur.

End of Chapter 1

2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Wow! This first chapter was really good!
    And I really liked the story of Masu's father about him and Lugia!
    I hope you will add the second chapter really soon!
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I will do my best to finish it quitckly :D I'm glad you like the story and backstories of the characters.
    (btw do your recognize the name of Masu's father?? just wondering if you do >_<)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Ethan is the name used in HGSS for the male main character right? asd
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Yup that's correct xD hehe:lole2:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Masu has a really great father asd
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    She suure has :p (Plus it's fanfiction xD can do that no >_<)
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey guys!! Chapter 2 will take a while to write, when I look back at what I wrote before I'm SOOO not happy about that, so I scrapped it and restarted writing the whole chapter anew >-< I hope I'll be able to update this thread with a new chapter soooooon >-<
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I hope to read it soon since I really like the story!
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I'll try to do my best to upload it asap ^-^
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey guys, Chapter 2 is already well on it's way >-< for those who had the patience to wait, here a little sneak peak.

Sneak Peak

The girl sighed softly when a few tears formed into her eyes, “I’m sorry mom… dad…” She said softly, “I just have to do what I have to do…” She murmured then finally decided to get outside and leave Cherrygrove City, when she was trying to be unnoticed, something or rather someone noticed her.
    “Hey young lady what are you doing there!?” It suddenly said, the girl leaped up letting out a cry of surprise and went for a dash, “Wait!” The voice screamed again, the little girl didn’t listen and dashed away right into route thirty, she quickly ran into the tall grass and went on all fours hiding from the person who was chasing her.
    “Oh, where is that little girl…?” She heard that voice again, slowly she peeked through the grass, she saw an old man with a long beard and a worried look on his face, deep down she felt bad for the old man so she decided to come out of hiding, “I… I’m here sir.” She said looking at her feet, her backpack dangling from one arm.

--

I hope you liked that sneak peak ;P

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites