1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best saiyan

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sonu, Oct 13, 2016.

?

who is the best saiyan goku or vegeta?

1. Goku

66.7%
  2. Vegeta

33.3%
  1. Offline

Sonu Mega trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Greninja
    I think goku is the best Saiyan and the strongest saiyan
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Goku :yeahyeah: after all he is the main character asd
  3. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Vegeta cause he's the one who has had the most character development out of anyone in Dragon Ball! He started out as a villain, became an ally, became a rival, he got married, had a son and daughter, and no matter how many times he's beaten down he always gets back up to help protect those important to him. He's the most prideful character in the show and he won't double think to throw his pride away to protect everyone *Cough Bingo Dance Cough*

Yea Goku is always ahead of him in terms of strength but he's the protagonist who's always going to be one to win most likely. One of the reason why the Cell Saga is my favorite is cause Gohan is the main hero, not Goku.
  4. Offline

Deoxys Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    PkmnGO Team:
    Too bad he doesn't have a brain asd I vote for Vegeta :popcorn:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Greninja
    you does not have a brain
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    PkmnGO Team:
    No, but I have the "Ban" button. :yeahyeah: Relax and learn to express opinions without offending others, brat.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Offline

Diehl Online more often since last week Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    Sorry but I had to say something about what happened here.

@sonu kumar, I know, it sucks when someone just hate a character you like, but, you see, get upset, or even worse, get angry, won't make the things better. My tip is, ignore those people... Can you imagine mad I would be if I got upset/angry with everyone who talks trash about Iris - for example - over the internet? However, there are some things we have to pay attention when we see people disliking a character that we like.
    1) It's a personal opinion. For example, I also don't like the way Goku acts without thinking pretty much every second, but I'm not being disrespectful with anyone here for thinking this.
    2) It's a joke (and that's what happened here). Sometimes people like to tell why dislike something (some character) by putting this on a joke context. For example... To be the favourite Poké-Girl, all you have to do is kiss Ash, doesn't matter how boring you are, right Serena? (Okay, it was horrible, but I tried).

@Deoxys I'm sure you don't intended to offend Sonu with your comment, actually, I saw that as a joke. But still, I'm sorry, but I thought a bit "inelegant" to say "I can ban you". I think that there were better ways to express yourself.
    I know it is really frustrating (?) when you post a innocent joke and someone doesn't understand it and get upset with you. But, you know, Sonu is young, and is not a native English speaker, so maybe he could have interpreted what you wrote as something offensive (believe me, this is not a rare thing, sometimes I "translate" something that I thought in portuguese, something that in portuguese is not offensive, but it get an offensive meaning when it is in english, and I think that can happen in the inverse ways as well).
    Please, don't get is a criticism about the way you acts over our forums, I just think we all can keep living together here at Pokémon Trainer, without any of you getting upset and leaving Pokémon Trainer.

But, answering the question. I don't remember of Dragon Ball that well, but I'll say Vegeta.
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Greninja
    you are too bad foolish and i sure you does not have a brain
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    PkmnGO Team:
    I was joking, Goku is the best character of all time.
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Greninja
    sorry deoxys
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites