1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creepypasta Absol

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by unownzone, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Offline

unownzone Classy Pokemon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is an old story I found on the creepy part of the internet one day XD
    It's probably my favorite Pokemon creepypasta stories ever and I wanted to share it with you!
    I hope you like it!

(I did not write this fanfiction and I'd love to tell you who wrote it but I can't find who did :( )

2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really love Pokémon Creepypasta, maybe we can open a to add all the ones we like :yeahyeah:

This one was really interesting :yesyes: and I liked it even more because seems that Absol is an evil Pokémon that stole the lives of all that family but it's not true because he it appears only to warn people when it senses an impending natural disaster (even i fin this creepypasta it's a little different).

If you find more interesting creepypasta, please add them!! :hype:
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    PkmnGO Team:
    Thanks for such a positive response! I think they made this creepypasta really well because it forces the misconception of Absol into the reader. We were always told that Absol is only a warning, but in this story, they made it look like it was the one causing the disasters, which gave it an atmosphere of evil and fear.

I also love this piece so much because it's not like other Pokemon creepypastas where it's about playing a haunted game. This takes place within the Pokemon world and is describing it really realistically. There are not many creepypastas like that :(

I got really deep into pokemon creepypastas when I was in high school XD I've probably read almost every one there is, but I always want to find more. I want to share more on the Fanfiction section, but do you think I should open one thread for creepypasta's only? or perhaps we could make a category for them like "nuzlocke"
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    You're welcome!
    I agree, I feel the same when I read this creepypasta :yesyes: poor Absol, I think he only wanted to warn that family but in the end he was the "evil" one...

I have read and watched some creepypasta but this one was really like realistic (even if there's Pokémon in it)

I thought about it before and I think that both are fine (the single thread and the category) so tell me what do you like the best :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think making a category will be best. I don't know what the rules are for making a category, but I think making one for creepypastas will make it more easier to organize. If we put only one thread for it, there will be stories, responses and discussions all mixed up together that it will be hard for someone to find a story they might like within the thread. If we categorize creepypastas, they will be easier to search for and each thread will have one story, following with discussions about it.
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    You are right :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    I will create the category for it but... do you suggest to create another category for the normal Fan Fictions or we don't need it?
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't think the normal fan fictions will need a category now because currently, anything that's not creepypasta or nuzlocke in that section will basically be a normal fanfiction.
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Ok! :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    I will add the category now :dance: :happydance:
    EDIT: added!

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites