Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Cool Poster the GameStop by here still hasn't gotten much info on it, they didn't even know how they were going to be distributing it.
Like always GameStop makeme laught XDD when I went to ask a Hoopa code they didn't know if it was free or if I had to pay something roftl (in the end she called another GameStop and asked what to do :yeahyeah:)
Anyway, same here... no word for now and asking them if they know something is pointless :rage:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
UK: Mew will be distributed via serial code at GAME from February 1st to February 28th
Italy: serial code distributed at GameStop from February 1st to February 24th
Germany: serial code distributed at GameStop from February 1st to February 24th
Austria: serial code distributed at GameStop from February 4th to February 24th
Switzerland: serial code distributed at GameStop from February 4th to February 24th
Spain: serial code distributed at GAME from February 1th to February 24th

London, United Kingdom January 27 2016: Pokémon celebrates 20 years of “Gotta catch ’em all!” on February 27, and as part of the celebrations, fans are invited to head to GAME Digital PLC this February to discover and collect the first of the special Pokémon characters to be distributed throughout 2016!

Owners of Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X or Pokémon Y for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems can head into a local shop and collect Mew, the very first of the Mythical Pokémon!

Mew is said to possess the genetic composition of all Pokémon. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.

· LEVEL: 100
· TYPE: Psychic
· ABILITY: Synchronize
· MOVE: Pound

Mew’s appearance at GAME Digital PLC will take place from 1–28 February, and is timed to coincide with the release of the Pokémon TCG: Mythical Pokémon Collection—Mew scheduled to launch on 22 February. This is the first of the Mythical Pokémon Collections designed to celebrate Pokémon’s milestone year. It includes a special Mew promo card and a pin of the Mythical Pokémon, plus two Pokémon TCG: Generations booster packs and a code to unlock the cards in the Pokémon TCG Online.

Mew fans can head to one of GAME Digital PLC UK’s participating shops and look for even more collectible items featuring the original Mythical Pokémon Mew, including a plush, a Mew figurine with Great Ball from TOMY, and an exclusive t-shirt designed by BIOWORLD Europe. All items are exclusive to GAME Digital PLC in the United Kingdom while stocks last.

Owners of Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X or Pokémon Y who wish to collect Mew for their game should head to the counter where they will receive a special code printed on a receipt at no charge.*

What’s more, Pokémon TCG: XYBREAKpoint, the latest expansion to the XY Series, will also be available in stores from 3 February!

This Mew bonanza comes hot on the heels of the Pokémon Company International’s announcement that they are celebrating 20 years since Pokémon first launched with the video games Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan for the Nintendo Game Boy in 1996.

Pokémon TCG: Generations boosters will be available within the specially labelled and designed range for this special year, starting with the Mythical Pokémon Collection—Mew and followed by new Mythical Pokémon Collections throughout 2016, each containing additional Pokémon TCG: Generations boosters. Four Pokémon TCG: Red & Blue Collections, each featuring one of the original superstars of the Pokémon world, will be released containing even more boosters.

Throughout 2016, even more collectible Pokémon characters will be distributed to owners of the hugely successful Nintendo 3DS games Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. After Mew, Darkrai, Arceus, and other popular Pokémon will be distributed during the 2016 celebrations!

EDIT:
Netherlands: serial code distributed at GameMania from February 1th to February 24th
Belgium: serial code distributed at GameMania from February 1th to February 24th

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So, today I went to GameStop and asked for a code. I know that it's early but they already have some codes and I got one.
I went outside and started looking at the pamphlet that they gave me and I wasn't able to find the code :suspect: so I started reading everything wrote in it and still nothing. I returned to the store and they printed a receipt with the code :yesyes: (like always, you don't have to pay anything for the code).

So, I don't know if this will apply for all European GameStops (I'm in Italy) but be sure to check you pamphlet and if there isn't the code ask for it and they will print it! Below you can find the Italian pamphlet and the receipt (without the Mew code asd)
mew1.png mew2.png mew3.png

Last edited:

MQ14

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I can't get mew because at my country there is no gamestop.If someone have serial code for mew,please give me one

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The celebi Event is now live worldwide! :yesyes:

Last edited:

Blu

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Water Is Life
Another chance to get a celebi back. Cool :yesyes:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Another chance to get a celebi back. Cool :yesyes:
I have a lot of Celebi now XD the one from the PokéBank event (I got 2 of them :lole2:) and now this one asd

Blu

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Water Is Life
I only ever got a Celebi once during an event which was lucky considering it almost ended, but wound up losing it with my game :cry:, but at least there's hope roftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I only ever got a Celebi once during an event which was lucky considering it almost ended, but wound up losing it with my game :cry:, but at least there's hope roftl
At least you can get this one :yesyes:

jebralta

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
i couldnt get mew damn game stop employees were hoarding them but you best believe imma fight for that darkrai arceus and genesect especially since arceus comes out around my birthday

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
tumblr_o4wyf3agzq1r8sc3ro1_540.png

Jirachi is now available in Europe and Australia. It'll be added on North American games later today.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Manaphy is now available!!!
I hope that my local GameStop will have a Manaphy plush! :hype: I really want one! :uhm:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
got 4 keldeo's right now!

2 from this distribution, and 2 I imported using Poketransporter from the Black and White games!

Top Bottom